For a minimum of 8 hours of service over the Winterfolk weekend, volunteers receive
- All Access to all shows and artist hospitality lounge
- An invitation to private party with the artists and media
- Daily Expense allowance to cover gas, parking, food, etc.
- Great Experience of Working within the Roots Community
- Qualifies for Community Service Work – Certificates available
Following is a short description of some of the volunteer opportunities.
- Audio Mixing / Lighting Technician – Mixing sound and lighting during performances.
- Stage Managers – Ensure artists check in pre-show, signage and decoration are in place, check tickets, usher and assist patrons.
- Production Crew – Set up and tear down stages quickly between sets.
- Stage Announcers / Emcees – Introduce artists onstage – great opportunity for radio personalities to plug their show, but all are welcome to apply.
- Hospitality / Sales – Work in festival merchandise sales, or food and waters sales.
RADIO PERSONALITIES WANTED FOR WINTERFOLK STAGE ANNOUNCERS
Once again this year, we invite you to participate in Winterfolk as a stage announcer to introduce artists. We will list your name and program on our website. Simply visit the RadioWebpage and submit your information – we will respond quickly and arrange the details with you. ( http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GWQ3GXN )